On 17-22 September, 2014, a group of five medical students were invited to attend International Students Symposium organized by the College of Alice and Peter Tan, National University of Singapore. During the program, those students presented a topic “Cambodia Healthcare System and Structure” with the Singaporean students; especially, they could enjoy relaxing with other interesting programs. Noticeably, those medical students are the outstanding students of University of Puthisastra.
The classification of medical students is listed below:
- Mr. LIM Youhok, a year-three-medical student
- Mr. LY Chanthanute, a year-two-medical student
- Ms. VUTHY Rathviriya, a year-three-medical student
- Ms. CHAO Solyda, a year-three-medical student
- Ms. Seng Sodalin, a year-two-medical student
On Behalf of University of Puthisastra, we would like to express our heartfelt congratulations to all of them on this momentous occasion with their strong commitment to show their ability which is equipped by University of Puthisastra.