The University of Puthisastra (UP) was established in 2007 and fully recognized by the Royal Government of Cambodia under sub-decree 174, on 15 November 2007.
UP has also been awarded full accreditation for its Foundation Year Program, by the Accreditation Committee of Cambodia (ACC).
The vision of the University of Puthisastra is to “Unleash the Power of Knowledge through Constructive forces, Community of learners, and Ownership in development”.
In short, the vision is known as “UPK through CCO“.
The mission of the University of Puthisastra is to:
- Create and disseminate knowledge.
- Collaborate and contribute to national and global prosperity through graduates’ contribution.
- Foster love of learning to transform learners’ habits.
In short, it is known as CCF.
- Engaging with the Globe
- Ensuring Student’s Success
- Academic Excellence &Research
UP believes in the following core values:
|Honor Self||:||Make yourself honorable by embracing honesty, integrity and professionalism!|
|Respect Others||:||Respect one another and celebrate our diverse backgrounds and perspectives!|
|Develop Society||:||You have the ability to make a positive impact in your community, your country and the world!|